This privacy statement is supplemental to our website terms and conditions.
Our Privacy Principles
When we collect and use your personal information, we ensure we look after it properly and use it in accordance with our privacy principles set out below, keep it safe and will never sell it.
- Personal information you provide is processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Personal information you provide is collected for a specific purpose and is not processed in a way which is incompatible with the purpose which Architas collected it
- Your personal information is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- Your personal information is kept accurate and, where necessary kept up to date
- Your personal information is kept no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed
- We will take appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure
- Your personal information is processed in accordance with your rights
- We will only transfer your personal information to another country or an international organisation outside the European Economic Area where we have taken the required steps to ensure that your personal information is protected. Such steps may include placing the party we are transferring information to under contractual obligations to protect it to adequate standards
- Architas and AXA Group companies do not sell your personal information and we also do not permit the selling of customer data by any companies who provide a service to us
If you have a complaint, please use the following address:
PO Box 10939
Architas will amend this Privacy Statement from time to time and will post the revised statement on this website. For this reason Architas recommends you read the Privacy Statement on this website regularly.